Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Microsoft Share point team posted a blog which tells some details about
VS.NET 2010 and Share point.
Here is the List.
* Server Explorer for SharePoint viewing Lists and other artifacts in SharePoint directly inside of Visual Studio.
* Windows SharePoint Services Project (WSP file) Import to create a new solution
* Added a new web part project item and showed the Visual web part designer which loads a user control as a web part for SharePoint.
*Showed adding an event receiver for SharePoint and using the wizard to choose the event receiver and to just create a source file with that event receiver.
* Added an ASPX workflow initiation form to a workflow project and showed how this workflow initiation form has designer capability
* Showed the packaging explorer and the packaging editor which lets you structure the SharePoint features and WSP file that is created
for more Info Point your IE to VS.NET 2010 and MOSS Marriage Album.